Thursday, January 20, 2011

Why?


Ok- I am sure you are all wondering why I am blogging.  It is because this time of year makes me CRAZY.  All the people with fabulous intentions to get healthy, lose weight, start exercising.  Why would that make me nuts, as a Masters Trained Exercise Physiologist with over 10 years of experience helping people do just that, I want everyone to succeed.  What my research background and clinic experience tells me is that most people won't.  I think that SUCKS and want to try to change that.  I would like everyone who has made fabulous New Years Resolutions to convert them to habits by summer.  By next year, I want you to make DIFFERENT resolutions because you will be healthier, fitter, and lighter.  Check back here daily as I offer helpful hints, and practical solutions to help you achieve your fitness related goals.  

(No gimmicks, no fees, only help and support.  You may, however, have to put up with occasional posts on the life and times of a Physical Activity Epidemiologist (me) and her guinea pig (Megan)).

No comments:

Post a Comment